Proactive and engaged property management

All prospective clients are entitled to a free management survey. Simply contact us today.



We appreciate that not all developments want or need full management.


Our budget solution provides an effective solution that lets you continue to self-manage but with the reassurance of a professional managing agent in the background.


Our Service

  • Service charge, rent charge and ground rent collection

  • Credit control and invoice payment

  • Comprehensive reporting

  • Organising and serving year-end accounts

  • Company Secretarial Services (optional)




We provide a complete Property Management service for residential and mixed-use developments of all sizes and ages for Residential Management Companies, Right to Manage Companies, Freeholders and Property Developers throughout the Homes Counties and North London. 


Our approach is simple, provide a proactive and engaged service to developments we manage. No matter what your requirements, we can tailor a property management solution to suit you.


Our Service


  • Service charge, rent charge and ground rent collection

  • Credit control and invoice payment

  • Drafting of annual budgets including long term maintenance plans

  • Comprehensive reporting

  • Organising and serving year-end accounts

  • Administration of insurances

  • Regular site visits

  • Day-to-day management

  • Routine and planned maintenance management

  • Procurement of communal utilities

  • Organisation of major works and management of the same

  • Liaising with leaseholders, resident associations and management companies

  • Organisation and attendance of meetings

  • Recruiting and managing on-site staff

  • Compliance and risk management

  • Full lease analysis

  • Advising on management policy

  • Leaseholder/Sales packs

  • Company Secretarial Services




We are pleased to offer a bespoke developers service to help you achieve your commercial and marketing objectives whilst protecting your reputation.


The residential property market is a forever changing world, with more complex developments being built and more demands placed upon both developers and managing agents.


We work closely with developers at every stage, and across every type of residential block, including those that incorporate freehold units and mixed-use developments. Our involvement can begin from the outset - well in advance of the planned handover.


Our Service


  • The preparation of budgets

  • Welcome packs to new owners

  • The recruitment of staff

  • The negotiation of maintenance contracts

  • Arranging buildings insurance

  • Management during the defect period

  • Professionalism and high standards


If you are a developer or builder and need a professional managing agent that truly understands your needs then please contact us today and we can meet you at your development and help.


We do not charge management fees on unsold/void units until they are sold, thereby saving you money.



At Aspire, we believe successful management is a strategic partnership built on care and trust. Below are some of the many reasons to choose us. 

  • Passionate about what we do, and how we do it

  • Experienced, personal and friendly team

  • Proactive

  • Regular site visits 

  • Strict response times 

  • Trustworthy

  • Leaseholder portal

  • Regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors

  • WhatsApp facility for clients for ultra-convenience

Switching managing agents may seem a daunting and lengthy chore. We have many years’ experience of taking over developments from other agents and we know what information to ask for. We will do all the leg work for you ensuring a smooth and stress-free transition. 


Ready to make the move to better property management? Contact us here or email us.



If you cannot find the answer you are looking for then please get in touch.

Useful links


Federation of Private Residents’ Associations


The Leasehold Advisory Service

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors

News on the Block




Aspire Block & Estate Management Limited

395b Wenta Business Centre

Colne Way



WD24 7ND


Tel: 01923 372169

Office Hours

Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm

Get In Touch

Thanks for submitting!